When I first saw you beneath the falling Kasalong blossoms,
初见你时,卡萨隆花簌簌飘落,
I thought perhaps your heart had already found its way to mine.
我便知晓,你的心早已奔赴向我。
As though fate had already known we were meant to find each other.
仿佛宿命一早注定,我们终将相遇
No diamonds, sapphires, nor gold could compare to the love I shared with you.
钻石、蓝宝石与万千黄金,都不及我与你相守的爱意分毫。
Beneath passing seasons, you became the warmth I returned to.
岁岁流年更迭,你永远是我归处的温柔暖意。
Though this home known only to us may one day burn to ashes, I will love you forever beyond death and destiny.
纵使独属于我们的家园终有一日化为焦土,我对你的爱意,将超脱生死宿命,永世不息。
Nothing in this world can tear us apart, and so we never spoke goodbyes.
世间万般磨难都无法将我们拆分,故而我们从不说别离。
We had never left.
我们从未真正分开。
Because even if death does us part, it only breaks our bodies, never our hearts.
纵然生死相隔,它割裂的不过是肉身,两颗心永远紧紧相依。
Our ashes may have scattered with the wind,
我们的骨灰或许早已随风四散,
yet I believe that somewhere within the memories of another lifetime, our souls remembered the way home.
可我始终相信,在轮回来世的记忆深处,我们的灵魂,仍记得彼此归家的路。
(Kasalong:泰国卡萨隆花,是泰国极具代表性的白花,常象征温柔宿命与纯粹爱恋,也是这幅同人设定里两人初遇的信物。)
cr:@.yvefiction
