小蒙爱生活鸭
26-06-14 00:09 微博认证:微博原创视频博主

26.6.14
日常更新文案➕文案翻译➕日常更新个人照片
1.你的爱像一场盛大的烟火,灼伤了我的眼,却没能照亮我的路。Your love is like a grand fireworks, burning my eyes, but failing to illuminate my way.
2.原来最锋利的刀,往往藏在最温柔的誓言里。
It turns out that the sharpest knife is often hidden in the most gentle oath.
3.不是所有的热烈都叫深情,有的只是打着爱名义的侵略。
Not all passion is deep love—some are just invasions in the name of love.
4.我捧着真心去接你的狂妄,最后只换来一身的狼狈。
I picked up your arrogance with sincerity, but in the end, I only got a mess.
5.曾经以为那是自由的飞翔,回过头看,不过是坠落时的华丽伪装。
I once thought it was a free flight, but looking back, it was just a gorgeous disguise when falling.
6.那些未说出口的委屈,都长成了我骨头里的刺。
Those unspoken grievances have grown into thorns in my bones.
7.我用尽全力去容纳你的汹涌,最后连自己也沉没了。
I tried my best to accommodate your surging, and finally even myself sank.
8.爱得太满,杯盏易碎;人太卑微,必遭重锤。
If you love too much, the cup will be fragile; if you are too humble, you will be hit by a heavy hammer.
9.这段关系像是一场高烧,烧退了,后遗症却还在隐隐作痛。
This relationship is like a high fever. The fever has subsided, but the sequelae are still faintly painful.
10.你把我的小心翼翼踩在脚下,还怪我没有为你鼓掌。
You stepped on my careful feet and blamed me for not applauding you.
11.故事翻篇了,那个在爱里委曲求全的我,就此别过。
The story is over, and I, who is in love, will say goodbye.
12.谢谢你的绝情,让我终于学会了及时止损。
Thank you for your kindness, so that I finally learned to stop loss in time.
13.不再追问为什么,因为答案都藏在我的眼泪里。
I won't ask why anymore, because the answers are hidden in my tears.
14.收起那些无谓的期待,从此山水不相逢,莫道谁无情。
With those unnecessary expectations, from now on, the mountains and rivers will not meet, and no one will be ruthless.
15.把那段喧嚣的爱埋进土里,哪怕它曾经差点要了我的命。
Bury that noisy love in the ground, even if it almost killed me.
16.慢慢缝补内心的破洞,等待阳光重新照进来。
Slowly patch the hole in your heart and wait for the sun to shine in again.
17.时间不语,却是最好的良药,抚平所有褶皱。
Time doesn't speak, but it is the best medicine to smooth out all the folds.
18.哪怕满身伤痕,我也要走向那个没有你的远方。
Even if I am full of scars, I will go to the faraway without you.
19.我会把自己重新养一遍,养得清澈又明亮,不再轻易动心。
I will raise myself again, make it clear and bright, and no longer be easily moved.
20.伤口结痂的地方,会成为我最坚硬的铠甲。
The place where the wound scabs will become my hardest armor. http://t.cn/AXaVS515

发布于 山西