EVANSTAN中文资讯站
26-06-08 12:56

#evanstan[超话]##seb news#
包戛纳采访:
我只是顺其自然。我就是活在当下,一分钟一分钟地过,一天一天地过。保持开放,保持灵活
I just go with the flow, man. I'm just one minute at a time, you know, one day at a time. Keep it open, keep flexible.

这是我第二次参加了,上一次更紧张一些,因为那是我第一次,我其实不太清楚会是什么情况,但现在我觉得稍微好一点了
This is my second time. It was more intense last time because it was my first time and I didn't really know, but now it's a little bit better, I think.

不过还是很高强度
Yeah, but it's intense.

这是一段很有启发的经历
Well, it was a very illuminating experience.

从身体层面来说,我得把头发剃光
Physically, I had to shave my head.

我觉得在情感和心理层面上,事情就复杂得多了
I think emotionally and mentally, it's a little bit more complicated.

其中有一部分来自你自己已知的东西
It's a little bit of what you know.

有一部分来自导演想要的东西
It's a little bit of what the director wants.

还需要做大量研究,以及远超想象的好奇心
It's a lot of research and a hell of a lot more curiosity.

我喜欢那些能让自己看起来不一样,发生改变,走出舒适区的机会。
I like when there's an opportunity to look different or change, get out of your comfort zones.

我今年43岁,而我现在或许才刚刚开始
I'm 43 years old and I am now maybe starting to a little bit.

我知道自己并非如此,但如果要说“我究竟是什么样的人”,我觉得我仍然在探索
I know that I'm not, but in terms of what I am, I think I'm still discovering.

同时我也在努力避免陷入重复,避免把自己固化下来
And I'm trying to also not fall into repetition and solidifying.

我觉得有一点是我观察到的,随着人们年龄增长,无论是我的家人还是其他人
I think one thing I've seen, certainly as people get older, you know, my family and so on and others,

人们往往会越来越固化自己
is people tend to solidify as they get older, you know,

然后他们开始封闭自己
and then they start to close.

接着,他们身上的某些东西似乎停止了运转
and they, there's something that, that sort of stops

或者说,他们在某种意义上放弃了
or they give up in a certain way.

而我不想变成那样
and I don't wanna do that.

至于选择哪些项目,我觉得
I think when it comes to choosing certain projects, I mean

有些角色我确实认真考虑过是否接下
there's certain roles that I contemplated doing and taking,

但最终我觉得,要么是我已经超越了那类角色
and ultimately felt that either had been, you know, I'd either outgrown that kind of a role,

要么是我以前已经演过类似的角色
I'd done it before,

又或者只是因为我在情感上无法与之产生共鸣
or it just, I just didn't emotionally connect with it.

我觉得工作方面就是这样
I think that way in terms of the work.

至于生活方面
And then, you know, there's certain life stuff.

人上了点年纪之后就会想
I mean, you get a little older and you're like,

是啊,也许我已经没法凌晨五点还在外面晃了
Yeah, maybe I can't be out till like five in the morning anymore, you know?

就是这样
It's just

所以生活里会有很多变化
so it's lots of shifts.

无论你来自哪里,如何长大,信仰什么
No matter where you come from or how you were raised, what you believe in,

对我来说最重要的是情感这种语言,以及故事被讲述的方式
it's the emotional language to me, and how stories get told.

而我觉得这些东西能够超越仇恨
And, and I think that transcends hate,

超越恐惧
it transcends fear,

超越偏见
it transcends prejudice.

我们现在比以往任何时候都更需要这些
We need that now more than ever, so. http://t.cn/AXXEKkdb

发布于 广东