【英语应对语块】 如何用英语接话?学起来,用起来。
#英语日常用语##职场英语##生活英语##好用的英语#
To be honest, I’m not quite sure.怎么说呢,这事有点复杂。
How should I put it, it’s a bit complicated.嗯,让我想想。
Hmm, let me think.其实吧,也不完全是这样。
Well, it’s not exactly like that.说白了,就是这样。
Basically, that’s how it is.让我整理一下思路。
Let me gather my thoughts.怎么说呢,有点难解释。
It’s a bit hard to explain.你知道我的意思吧。
You know what I mean.嗯……这个有点微妙。
Hmm… this is a bit subtle.我大概明白你的意思了。
I think I get what you mean.说真的,我也不太确定。
Honestly, I’m not entirely sure either.也不能这么说。
It’s not exactly like that.让我换个说法。
Let me put it another way.简单来说,就是这样。
Simply put, that’s it.嗯,这个问题有意思。
Hmm, that’s an interesting point.我理解你的想法。
I understand your point.怎么讲呢,有点难形容。
How should I say it, it’s hard to describe.其实我也在想这个问题。
I’ve actually been thinking about that too.说实话,这不太容易。
Honestly, this isn’t easy.让我再确认一下。
Let me double-check.嗯,有点像但不完全一样。
It’s kind of similar but not exactly.你说得有道理。
You do have a point.我再考虑一下。
Let me think about it again.怎么说呢,我有点犹豫。
How should I say it, I’m a bit hesitant.其实情况没那么简单。
The situation isn’t that simple.让我解释一下背景。
Let me explain the context.嗯,我明白了大概。
Yeah, I roughly understand.说起来有点复杂。
It’s a bit complicated to explain.我想表达的其实是这个意思。
What I’m trying to say is this.等一下,我再想想。
Hold on, let me think again.这个点挺关键的。
That’s actually a key point.我可能需要一点时间。
I might need a bit of time.怎么说呢,不太好判断。
It’s hard to judge, to be honest.嗯,这个情况有点特殊。
This situation is a bit unusual.我理解,但不完全同意。
I understand, but I don’t fully agree.让我理清一下逻辑。
Let me sort out the logic.说真的,这有点出乎意料。
Honestly, this is a bit unexpected.我大概知道你在说什么了。
I think I know what you’re talking about.嗯,我在消化这个信息。
I’m still processing this.这其实挺常见的。
This is actually quite common.让我补充一点。
Let me add something.怎么说呢,我有不同看法。
How should I say it, I see it differently.嗯,这个值得思考。
Hmm, that’s worth thinking about.我需要确认一下细节。
I need to confirm the details.其实我刚刚也在想这个。
I was just thinking about this too.说到底,就是这个问题。
At the end of the day, that’s the issue.我再整理一下表达。
Let me rephrase that.嗯,这个我之前遇到过。
I’ve come across this before.让我想清楚再说。
Let me think it through before speaking.总之,大概是这个意思。
Anyway, that’s roughly what I mean.
发布于 北京
